Continuing ed is great & all, but it’s worthless unless you actually do something with what you know.
The real value of learning is applying it & sharing it with your colleagues & patients.
Amanda Curry, PT, DPT, Board Certified Oncologic Clinical Specialist, is taking what she learned over the last year of preparing for the oncology specialty exam & is literally changing lives.
Not only is she treating her patients better, but she’s also reshaping her entire rehab department & hospital’s approach to early mobility, prospective surveillance program, & helping pediatric oncologic patients live better after a cancer diagnosis.
Amanda delivered a really fun interview that you don’t want to miss – listen now!
Here’s what we covered in our interview:
- How & why she transitioned into pediatric oncologic physical therapy
- How she navigated her very complex case report
- Her tips for preparing effectively
- How Amanda balanced full-time work, exercising, family time, AND studying
- Now what? Amanda shares how she’s using her knowledge to launch her rehab department & hospital to the next level
Follow Amanda on Instagram: @currygirl24
Got a question for Amanda? Email her here.
Register now for TheOncoPT Exam Prep Course!
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity, & we’ll see you inside the course!