APTA-CSM 2021 looked a bit different this year. With a lot of hard work, the conference brought together the same & new brilliant minds who are helping advance our profession. But I think there’s definitely some take-aways from this year on how to make it better for next year.
- Virtual option needs to stay.
- I love the ability to attend meetings & sections I wouldn’t normally be able to, due to schedule conflicts.
- With that said, the replay needs to be available for longer than just one month.
- The month marathon was overwhelming, especially since this is right before many PT specialty exams. I am a vegetable after a day of work.
- I found it hard to keep up with what was cancelled, sometimes showing up for events that were cancelled.
My suggested format: 3 day, with virtual options, recordings available for 1 year after CSM.