Happy New Year y’all! I’m back from the holidays, getting married, & our honeymoon, ready to get back in the swing of things! Thanks for your patience as I took a much needed break as we wrapped up 2019, & I can’t wait to see what we accomplish in 2020.
With the new year upon us, I wanted to share some of my aspirations & goals that I am working toward in 2020, professionally, personally, & for TheOncoPT Podcast. By sharing, I know that I’m more likely to accomplish them when I have an accountability partner, & what’s better than many accountability partners: you, my listeners!
What I’m working to accomplish this year:
- Create social media posts for work 3 months at a time
- Start studying for oncology specialist certification exam
- Make January & February strong months for evals & follow-up visits.
- TheOncoPT Podcast:
- Launch 1st course
- Schedule out episodes & interview 1-2 months in advance.
- Be more active on social media including videos
- Fix my microphone situation!
- Run ½ marathon
- Clean my desk
Listen to Ep. 54 on making the New Year strong for patient visits.